Home Forums Newbies – Welcome and Intro Animal Art with Heart – looking to forge mutually beneficial relationships with blogs

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Linda Dacey
      @furfaces

Dear Fellow Animal Lovers,

I am writing to you to introduce myself, Linda Dacey Artist, and my newly launched Decorative Animal Art business – Mog and Pooch.

Mog and Pooch is a social entrepreneurial concept: In brief, Mog and Pooch, two bored house pets have taken up painting their friends whilst their human is away and intend to help disadvantaged animals by donating 25% of their profits to animal welfare.

http://www.mogandpooch.com

It is fairly easy for anyone to build a website these days but engaging a targeted audience is far more complicated! – I am therefore reaching out to you in the hope that in some small way we can help you and your audience and in the process gain exposure for both our activities?

I am not sure how exactly we could be of service to you, you will no doubt be more attuned to your needs and desires, however here are several suggestions Mog and Pooch thought of earlier today whilst sunning themselves in the garden:

• Mog or Pooch could paint your pet or favourite animal for you.
      • We could produce an illustration for your site.
      • We could produce a Christmas card image for you.
      • I trained as a Graphic Designer and am happy to exchange design skill for exposure.
      • Free downloads of images already produced.
      • A competition for your readership.

We truly hope your interest is piqued and hope to be able to work together for the greater good of all!

Thanking you in advance for your time and consideration.

Please email me if you wish to discuss further: furfaces@mogandpooch.com

Kind Regards;

Linda, Mog and Pooch!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.