Home Forums New SLC Members Big Dog Mom hoping to make some connections

8 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Stephanie 6 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Stephanie
      Participant
      @BigDogMomUSA

With no coding or website experience, but tremendous passion, I am so excited this week to have finally launched my new blog, Big Dog Mom! My site is dedicated to large and giant breed dogs by providing information and content that will serve to inspire and empower the people who love them. While my hope is that Big Dog Mom will eventually be a one stop shop of sorts for all things Big Dogs, some of my particular areas of interest are temperament & behavior, health & nutrition, service & assistance, and dog sports. I currently have two mastiffs, Sulley (2) and Junior (6 months) who are the loves of my life (in addition to my husband and human children of course :)).

I am looking forward to getting to know the talented folks on this forum and hopeful to make some meaningful connections with this new venture in my life. I welcome any and all feedback!

Thank you!

https://bigdogmom.com

Aimee
      Participant
      @aimeebeltran

Your website looks great! I look forward to talking with you more!

Stephanie
      Participant
      @BigDogMomUSA

Thank you so much, Aimee! I welcome any advice or suggestions you have as I begin my blogging career.

Kathleen
      Participant
      @k2k9dogs

Followed you on all social media, here, and everywhere! Nice website!!
      I have big dogs, too!! Big dog moms unite LOL!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Kathleen.

Stephanie
      Participant
      @BigDogMomUSA

Haha! Thank you, Kathleen! I believe I reciprocated, though I’m still learning some of the social media platforms.

Erika
      Participant
      @onwildwings

Hi Stephanie,

Your Website looks great! I’m a Big Dog mama too as well as a Little Dog mama though I think the smallest one thinks she the biggest one! lol Just followed you on social media.

Have a great weekend!

Stephanie
      Participant
      @BigDogMomUSA

Hi Erika,

Thank you so much! I just checked out your website… wow! How long have you been blogging? I am jealous. I have such a long way to go and it’s been a fairly slow start. Any tips on how to gain more exposure?

Thank you so much! I would love any feedback you might have as a more seasoned blogger. 🙂

Jackeline
      Participant
      @dogfriendlyliving

Hi Fellow doggie moms,

I was so excited to see this forum on here. I am mommy to two huge Labradoodles. I think big dog moms need a place to look for large breed specific resources and the website is awesome I look forward to seeing where this takes you and making real connections with dog parents that understand large breed issues. <3

Stephanie
      Participant
      @BigDogMomUSA

Thank you Jackeline! I appreciate it. I am very hopeful dog moms (and dads) will refer to Big Dog Mom as one of their go to sources for all things big dog. 🙂 I followed you on IG – your girls are adorable!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.