Home Forums Blog Talk Blogging Life Lessons

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Summer 9 years ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Robbi Hess
      @robbi

Have you learned anything from your blogging that has carried over into your life? Lessons learned? Share them with us so we can all benefit! Here is a post I wrote recently that might spark some thoughts. http://blogpaws.com/executive-blog/blogging-social-media-info/social-media-strategy/life-lessons-blogging-taught/

Summer
      Participant
      @borderterriersruleOK

Running my blog has helped me with some advanced organisation skills, I must say! Planning blog posts in advance, scheduling them, taking photo shoots and uploading them, all in a good amount of time so that they are ready for the day. I must give myself a certain amount of time to work on blog posts, blog design (if needed at the time), replying to comments and emails on and about my blog, sharing my blog and my posts, and catching up and commenting on other people’s blogs.

When you think about it, bloggers are very powerful and skilled people. Running a good blog takes all this time, and we do enjoy it, however, to general visitors, they just wouldn’t have a clue what goes into it! Blogging has been a thrilling and wonderful experience in my life, and I wouldn’t go back for the world.

Robbi Hess
      @robbi

Earl, what a fantastic testimonial to all of the work that bloggers do and how they have to keep it organized. Do you use virtual organizing tools or are you a paper and pen type person? 

Summer
      Participant
      @borderterriersruleOK

Thank you. I use virtual organising tools, mainly. I am not one to use paper and pen to plan blog posts as such, however have, in the past, written down a few rough ideas for future blog posts. But no, I am really a virtual person.

Robbi Hess said:

Earl, what a fantastic testimonial to all of the work that bloggers do and how they have to keep it organized. Do you use virtual organizing tools or are you a paper and pen type person? 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.