Home Forums Blog Talk BlogPaws Blogger Outreach Campaign

4 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Lexie Smith @Beagle Daily 10 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Felissa
      @Twolittlecavaliers
      We sent out an email to everyone in the community but in case you missed it or have your email turned off I just wanted to post in case anyone else might be interested. We have had a ton of interest already but wouldn’t want to miss out on a great Blog and Blogger just because you didn’t see the email. 
      Hello BlogPaws Community Members!
      We are really excited to tell you about our latest Blogger Outreach Campaign because almost everyone in our community is eligible to participate in it! petMD has created a Pet Health and Interactive Educational Resource called petMD University where pet owners can take FREE educational courses to learn how to better care for their pets. petMD University contacted BlogPaws and has asked us to find 5 Cat Bloggers and 5 Dog Bloggers that are interested in trying out their system.
      Who should apply for this Campaign?
      petMD University Blogger Outreach Program is looking for 5 Dog Bloggers and 5 Cat Bloggers (must be based in the US for payment purposes) that have pets and/or are prospective pet owners.
      They are looking for Bloggers that want to be educated or want to improve their knowledge on specific health and nutrition needs of their pets.
      petMD University is looking for Bloggers with a strong opinionated voice. You do not have to be the biggest Blogger as long your community engages with what you have to say.
      You should have loyal fans that engage on all social networks. There is going to be a Twitter Chat Component so you must have a twitter presence and be willing to be a panelist at a future Tuesday Chat from 8 – 10pm Eastern.
      Bloggers that are chosen for the petMD University campaign will need to accept the BlogPaws Pet Blogger Network agreement before compensation can be given.
      Compensation for this opportunity is $50 per Blogger. Those chosen to participate in the first group will be contacted on or before April 17th.
       Interested in participating in this campaign? Please click on the link and fill out the form:  http://blogp.ws/petMDU1
      Felissa
      BlogPaws Blogger Outreach and Communications Manager

Brian Terry
      Participant
      @brian3

I tried to apply but since I don’t have Pinterest the form would not let me submit it (mandatory field in the http: format).  I also have two blogs but could only list one. 

Felissa
      @Twolittlecavaliers

Brian feel free to respond http://na.com we will know that means you do not have Pinterest but are still interested in participating.

Carol
      Participant
      @fidoseofreality

Great program!

Lexie Smith @Beagle Daily
      @lexieasmith1

Love the program too!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.