Home Forums Blog Talk BlogPaws Campaign Tip of the Week – Bettering Your Chances of Getting Picked

15 replies, 14 voices Last updated by Felissa 10 years ago
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

Felissa
      @Twolittlecavaliers

Each week I will be sharing a Tip about BlogPaws Campaigns things like how you can better your chances, have a more successful campaign as a blogger, what you can do to make the campaign more successful overall, and how to make your posts shine so that other sponsors see your posts and want you in their campaign too.

What are brands looking for in Bloggers they pick for their campaign?

Brands take the time to go through the Blogs that apply for their campaigns.

They look at the information you share with them in the form you fill out. If you really want to work on a campaign tell the sponsor WHY you are a good fit for their campaign. Share information that might not be readily apparent at first glance on your blog – like you feed that food or use that grooming tool or this specific cat litter is the only one your cat will use. Sponsors want to know more about you, your blog, and your pets so they understand why you are the right choice for their campaign.

They are looking for Bloggers with sites that are easy to navigate, read, and interact with.Check your menu bar and make sure that there are no broken links in it.

They are looking for Bloggers that post regularly. The more you post the more your readers are visiting on a regular basis. They are looking for consistency from Bloggers they pick.
      They are looking for Social Share Buttons on each post. If your reader cannot share your post with the click of a button will they take the time to copy and paste and write up some information about it? Sponsors are counting on you to help create buzz about their product which means they want you to make it as easy as possible for people to share your posts with their friends and followers.

If you want to work with products in a certain niche Sponsors want to see that you have a tab for that category in your menu bar and that it is already well populated with content. It shows them that you are interested in that space and that it is important to you.

Jeanne
      Participant
      @jmariepursell

Great topic! I look forward to reading more tips like this. Thanks!

Pam Wattenbarger
      @momsmutterings

Thanks for sharing, Felissa! I look forward to reading this series.

Angie Bailey
      @catladyland

This is great. I look forward to these tips!

Felissa
      @Twolittlecavaliers

I am so glad to hear you are all excited to read the series. I have a ton of information to share with all of you over the coming weeks and months!

Christine Paul
      Participant
      @ohmyshihtzu

This is very helpful! Thanks so much 🙂

Kristen Carr
      Participant
      @kristen1

Thank you for the information, Felissa! I look forward to reading this series!

Gina
      Participant
      @Oztheterrier

This is great Felissa! Looking forward to read what you have to share. Thank you!

Carol
      Participant
      @fidoseofreality

Woo Hoo on tips – tips, like Felissa, rock!

Cathy
      Participant
      @stunningkeisha

You got a bunch of tips into this one. Thanks.

Jessica/YDWWYW/PetTalkMedia
      Participant
      @adventurejess

Great tips. Thanks.

Lisa
      Participant
      @heartprintspets

Thanks soooo much for the tips!

Melissa Lapierre
      Participant
      @melissa0908

This is fantastic info! I’m really looking forward to more of your helpful tips 🙂

Karen Hug
      @tandknagy

Thank you for the tips, we can always learn something new!

Ann
      Participant
      @annstaub

Thanks for sharing this Felissa. I was wondering more about the process of how bloggers are selected for these campaigns. I see something here that I should probably work on. 

Felissa
      @Twolittlecavaliers

http://community.blogpaws.com/group/blogtalk/forum/topics/blogpaws-tip-of-the-week-3-28-14 this might shed a little light on things. This will be an ongoing discussion as there is so many different moving pieces of a Campaign.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.