Home Forums Holistic Medicine Energy Medicine

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Sharon Seltzer 9 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Ann Marie Hoff
      Participant
      @annmariehoff

As an intuitive, I clear energy on animals and humans, and look for the source of the illness. Everything starts in the emotional/spiritual bodies, and then if it isn’t dealt with, it manifests in the physical body. If you treat the physical body symptoms and do not uncover the cause from the spiritual emotional body, the energy will manifest in another way. Many times if you clear the spiritual emotional cause, the disease mysteriously “disappears”. 

I am in a unique position because I sold human pharmaceutical medicine for over 20 years, and I grew up on a farm where we didn’t call the vet for the farm cats (we had a herd of 40 plus, and they didn’t make money so we couldn’t spend money on them) so I was the “cat healer”. I see the situations from both sides.

Also, When i talk to a pet, I also talk to their angels and guides, and they give me information on the medical issues going on with the pet. I feel how the pet feels in MY body, but that doesn’t always get us closer to healing the disease. It is great for injections into a sore hock or knee with a horse. But the angels, well, they will have suggestions on treatment.

I give you an example. I had a woman call me who’s dog had been in the hospital for Parvo, and made it thru. They had spent $10,000 on the parvo treatment, only to get the dog home and it wasn’t eating. When I channelled the dog, I could tell its throat was sore and torn up from being tubed, and it didn’t want to swallow anything. The angels gave me the idea to get a tube of the amino acids nutritional support. The client looked it up online, saw the product was at Walmart 24 hour, and even though it was 11 pm at night, went and got the product for the dog. He recovered remarkably fast after getting the NutroStat. 

Sharon Seltzer
      @sjseltzer

You look at animals with a very interesting perspective. I’ve never had an intuitive channel my pets, but it would be a unique experience. Thanks for sharing this info about your gift.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.