Home Forums New SLC Members Enviro_Dog

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Sandy Kubillus 9 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Sandy Kubillus
      Participant
      @sandykubillus

Hi everyone, I’m also new to this site and plan to attend the BlogPaws conference in May.  I noticed there are several levels to attend, which one would a new blogger fit in?

My website is http://sandykubillus.com/

I write about environmental impacts on dogs and also have training tips.  I’m also writing a book about my life with a handicapped dog.  Please visit my site and comment!

Rachel
      Participant
      @rachel.dejong28

probably the newbie group ,Caren from cat chat and Dakotas den is the ambassador for that group and is probably the best person to get you up to speed

xx Rachel

Melissa K.
      Participant
      @thereturns7

Hi Sandy,

I am so excited that you are attending the BlogPaws conference.  It is such fabulous three days of learning, fun, and networking with brands and blogging friends. You will order the Blogger Full Conference Pass.  That will allow you full access to all of the events, meals, and social gatherings.

Feel free to use my BlogPaws ambassador’s discount.  You can save 10% on the ticket price.  Just add BP15-Amb-Melissa-10 for the discount code.

Please join the BlogPaws 2015 Newbie Group.  I am this year’s Newbie’s ambassador, so if you have ANY questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to ask.  Here is the link.   Melissa

Sandy Kubillus
      Participant
      @sandykubillus

Thank you Melissa!  What a generous gift.  I think I did join the Newbie Group, but I’ll check to make sure.  I look forward to meeting you at the BlogPaws conference.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.