Home Forums Be The Change Help Support Our Rescues

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Kathi 7 years ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Veronica Glynn
      @vglynn

We started a new give back program with our company, One Dog Organic Bakery. For every bag of our treats purchased, we will donate a bag to our shelter or rescue of the month. So far, we have donated over 50 bags in one month and this month have already received over 20 bags donated! We would love your support in getting the word out there to help support these worthy Organizations and help us to give them the support they rightly deserve!

Learn more about our program: K9 Rescue Outreach

This months Organization: Humane Society of Grand Bahama

Pet Bloggers have a reach and a relationship with pet parents that is genuine and special. We appreciate any help you can give and truly appreciate your time and effort.

With happy wags,

Veronica

PS: feel free to contact me with questions, ideas or other shelter/rescue nominations @ vglynn@onedogorganic.com

Aimee
      Participant
      @aimeeroo

I realize this was posted awhile ago, but is One Dog Bakery still participating in this program? What a great thing to do!

Kathi
      Participant
      @tippywelch

Wow! What a generous thing to do! More businesses should follow your kind-hearted and caring example. I so admire what you are doing for the good of animals.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.