Home Forums Blog Talk Monday Musings: Week of 10/01

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Carol 11 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Carol
      Participant
      @fidoseofreality

Can it really be the start of October? I am so ready for fall, so this must be a good thing, right?

To kick start a new week and a new month, here’s the Monday musings question(s): Do you consider yourself an expert resource in anything? If so, how do you let media know you are available for expert commentary? Have media been able to connect with you as a valued resource because of your pet blog?

Let us know.

Carol
      Participant
      @fidoseofreality

Good way to do biz for sure, @Kimberly. As pet bloggers, we see what works and does not work for us and we truly need to be our PR reps/advocates. Nice to have the extra money and showcase your skills!

I’ve networked a lot here on the BlogPaws community and the interactions have been wonderful for me and meeting people, too.

I agree with you on the LinkedIn groups, too. In fact, it’s where I found you 😉

CJ and My Favorite Pup Jasmine
      @myfavpupjasmine

Nope, I don’t consider myself an expert.  But I do end up in the media a lot just because of the uniqueness of Jasmine’s dog tricks.  Media has contacted me before through my blog.  Or if I’ve made a new trick video- I’ll usually email it out to the local news stations- and sometimes it gets picked up from there…

Carol
      Participant
      @fidoseofreality

On your pet blogs, what do you mostly focus on? I believe we all are expert in something.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.