Home Forums New SLC Members National Dog Fighting Awareness Day

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Carol 9 years, 12 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Melissa K.
      Participant
      @thereturns7

Hello Everyone, I wanted to tell you about Tuesday, April 8th.  It is National Dog Fighting Awareness Day.  In an effort to bring attention to this heinous crime, I am joining several BlogPaws bloggers to feature adoptable Pit Bulls that are in shelters.  In addition to featuring adoptable Pits, my post will look at the crime in the Ark-La-Tex area.  The number of arrests is staggering, but dog fighting is still running rampant.  Please join me along with Sarah from Lola the Pitty, Jenna from Love is being owned by a Husky as we join Lisa and Sue on Tuesday’s Tails to shine a spotlight on National Dog Fighting Awareness Day.  We will have a special badge to add to your blog.  Further information will be posted, but please plan on helping us make a statement against this cruelest of animal abuse.  Thank you in advance for your participation.

Vivian Jo Cooper
      Participant
      @viviancooper_669

Sounds like a great idea. My sister fosters Pit Bulls. She has two of her own. Sweetest babies ever!

Carol
      Participant
      @fidoseofreality

I would like to do a post about this on Tuesday and share your posts most notably. So mine will go up and be a background, myths, reality, and I will share all blog posts that write about it and are featured in this wonderful idea.

Did anyone check with Christina from the Lazy Pit Bull?

Count me in.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.