Home Forums Newbies – Welcome and Intro New Rabbit Mom

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Candice Silsby
      @ccturtles

I just joined and I am the mother of my bunny Galaxy and three cats Precious, Max, and Soluna. (This is the first and the last time I will have three cats) I just started my new blog that I am making into a podcast and ebook. I am beyond overwelmed and feel like I am working every waking hour and after a few months have had little to show for it. My blog is a personal narrative about relationships and the role that Galaxy my rabbit plays; I would like to have more pages within my blog that have more about Galaxy, as I continue to develop my site.

Wisdom From the Galaxy

Wisdom from the Galaxy Podcast

The other thing that is overwelming is the terminology and numerous conflicting ideas about marketing and earning from my blog. I am signed on with a few affliliate programs though honestly there are only a few that fit with my website and that I feel comfortable with incorporating into my blog. Part of me wants to just create an ebook and ditch all but a few affliates Charity USA is one I really want to keep as it offers a commission and supports animal rescue. I am hoping to find as much information and input as possible and would really love to have complementary animals sites/blogs linking from mine.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.