Home Forums Content Sharing Pet Adoption & Foster Care articles

4 replies, 5 voices Last updated by BJ 7 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Annette Hughes
      @Annette

Hi, I would like to feature BlogPaws colleagues’ articles in the blog section of http://www.WherePetsAreFound.com, with appropriate attribution.
      If you’d like to be included, please share a link to any posts you have written about successful* Pet Adoption & Foster Care.
      Articles do not need to be recent, just relevant!
      * please don’t include posts where you don’t know the outcome.
      Articles featured on http://www.WherePetsAreFound.com will be shared via all social media across the WPAF network/community.
      Note that in sharing in this Content Shares Forum, others may take the opportunity to share or feature your content.
      I retain the right to use my discretion in selection if the volume is a challenge for me!
      Thanks in advance,
      Annette

Hindy Pearson
      Participant
      @hbpearson

Hi Annette,

I have an article about why people should consider fostering a senior dog (including my experiences fostering them) if you’re interested.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Hindy

Generation Wags
      Participant
      @generationwags

As someone very involved with lost and found pets and providing a focus on it via my website generationwags.com I’d like to learn more about your page and share some global and free solutions for lost and found pets to give them the best chance to find their way home.

Paul
      Participant
      @4dogsandalittlelady

We have many articles regarding our many fosters and their exploits! Feel free to contact us about any of them.

BJ
      Participant
      @bjbangs

This sounds really great. What time frame were/are you looking for?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.