Home Forums Blog Talk What do you need/want to learn?

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Aimee 9 years ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Robbi Hess
      @robbi

The BlogPaws Conferenceis all about fun and learning and connecting! What are you hoping to learn at the conference? Which sessions do you plan to attend? 

Jessica/YDWWYW/PetTalkMedia
      Participant
      @adventurejess

To be honest, I am most looking forward to connecting with some bloggers one-on-one to help them better connect with their audience on Facebook during my afternoon coaching sessions on Saturday. I am also looking forward to connecting with some other influencers at the conference.

As far as sessions go, I am interested in supplementing what I learned on all of the conference topics in graduate school. No matter how many times I hear something, I always like hearing it said in a different way or getting little nuggets of wisdom from the speakers. I will likely attend the presentation on contracts, Pinterest, and how to get noticed by media.

Aimee
      Participant
      @aimeebeltran

My goals right now are focused on how to get the most out of each page view on my site. I’m also interested in learning how to create my own products as an additional revenue stream.

I’m looking forward most to the workshops on Pinterest Power, Profiting, and Advanced Strategies for Attracting and Keeping Readers. I love the idea of the one on one sessions this year too! 

Dawn
      Participant
      @lolatherescuedcat

There are so many great sessions to choose from it’s hard to narrow it down.  I’m definitely going to the CWA writing track. I’m also thinking of attending the Pinterest, SEO, Advanced strategies for keeping readers, and profiting from your online blog.  I’m very new to the blogging world so I’m looking forward to learning anything I can. 

Aimee
      Participant
      @aimeebeltran

Those are all great choices! You can’t go wrong with the line up of speakers. 

Dawn White @LolaTheRescuedCat said:

There are so many great sessions to choose from it’s hard to narrow it down.  I’m definitely going to the CWA writing track. I’m also thinking of attending the Pinterest, SEO, Advanced strategies for keeping readers, and profiting from your online blog.  I’m very new to the blogging world so I’m looking forward to learning anything I can. 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.