Home Forums Blog Talk 10 things I learned at BarkWorld

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Becca Barnett 8 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Christie
      Participant
      @czizo

I posted one of these after the Central Florida Bloggers Con a couple months ago. I finally had the chance to do one for Barkworld.

http://www.lifewithbeagle.com/2012/11/10-things-i-learned-about-pets-and-pet.html

Was wondering if there was anything other Barkworld attendees had to add to this.

Christie

Becca Barnett
      @becca.barnett

BringFido will have a photo contest to determine the 3 winners of full access conference passes to BarkWorld this year in Atlanta (Nov 5-7)! BarkWorld is the pinnacle event for pet bloggers to network and learn more about their craft!

Send me (becca.barnett@bringfido.com) an email with your best “dog travel” photo & we will select 8-15 finalists to enter our contest. Voting will be done by our Facebook followers (but you are welcome to promote the contest, of course!). Please include in the email a photo, your name, your pet’s name, your blog URL, and a description of where the photo was taken. BONUS: We will be promoting the selected finalists for up to 20 days!

We have 3 passes to give away so your chances are great! 

More info:

BarkWorld Expo is the only industry event that explores social media, technology, and lifestyle as it relates to pet parents, social influencers and businesses. Founded in 2009, BarkWorld Expo’s mission is to align the social pet community with leading technology and lifestyle communities, deliver authentic engagement between influencers and brands, and provide a face-to-face forum for these conversations.

Thank you!

Becca

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.