Home Forums Content Sharing 3 Girls Animal Rescue — looking for assistance

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

karen johnson
      @kaj2600

hi everyone.  I recently did this post on a couple of AMAZING women in Poteau, Oklahoma — a rural area of the state near Ft. Smith, Arkansas. 

They are the only hope these poor animal have.  If you read my post, you’ll see that shelters in that part of the country are really holding areas until the animal are euthanized — especially owner give ups.  The challenges these women are immense, yet they continue to save hundreds of animals each year.

They are looking for awareness and partners (and of course funds).  Currently they partner with organizations in Illinois, Connecticut, Colorado and most recently Washington state to take some of the animals they rescue.  If you know of any groups with whom they can partner, I’d love to speak with them.

The lack of spay and neuter programs is also a challenge for them — again, if you have any ideas or contacts– please let me know

Finally, they need money. Are there grant programs you can think of and pass on?

As I said, there are two women running this program, so I have volunteered to do whatever I can to help them out!

Thank you all very much!

Karen

http://pawsgo.blogspot.com/2016/01/3-girls-animal-rescue-adopt-some-love.html

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.