Home Forums Blog Talk Blissdom

5 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Dawn 12 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Rachel Phelps
      @preston

Just wondering if there were any pet blogger attending Blissdom in a few weeks. It is only a few hours away from me us I thought I would go check it out.  Just wondered if any other pet people would be there.

Caren
      Participant
      @cgittleman

what is “Blissdom?”…..I know that “ignorance is bliss” ….Is that where the ignorant reside? Of course you aren’t included as one of their residents…I just couldn’t resist!!!!! It’s the result of inhaling too much catnip 🙂

Dawn
      Participant
      @petproductreview

I wish I had something close to me this year, but I think this is the year of no conferences for me.  I was on Blissdom’s website reading about it a few weeks ago.  It should be great!  Please share how you like it!

Caren, I hope you are sticking with that organic catnip?! :>)

Rachel Phelps
      @preston

Caren,

It is I guess you can say more of a mommy blogging conference.  It has already sold out and is at the Opryland Hotel in Nashville TN.  But the sessions look good!   But I’ll give everyone a full report when I get back. 

Caren Osrin Gittleman said:

what is “Blissdom?”…..I know that “ignorance is bliss” ….Is that where the ignorant reside? Of course you aren’t included as one of their residents…I just couldn’t resist!!!!! It’s the result of inhaling too much catnip 🙂

Caren
      Participant
      @cgittleman

thank you Rachel for telling me what it is…I had no clue! Have a great time!

Rachel Phelps said:

Caren,

It is I guess you can say more of a mommy blogging conference.  It has already sold out and is at the Opryland Hotel in Nashville TN.  But the sessions look good!   But I’ll give everyone a full report when I get back. 

Dawn
      Participant
      @petproductreview

Rachel,

How was Blissdom?

Rachel Phelps said:

Caren,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.