Home Forums Blog Talk Blog Inspiration

5 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Kia 7 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Dawn
      Participant
      @petproductreview

I love to read other blogs both in and out of the pet niche to get inspiration. The inspiration could be the information they blog about, the writing style, the blogger’s personality, just do many ways to ve inspired. Do you do the same?

What is 1 blog outside the pet niche you get inspiration from and how does it inspire you?

Glogirly
      Participant
      @glogirl

I really like Melissa Culbertson’s BlogClarity. She has so many quick and easy tips that are helpful for bloggers in any niche. And she’s got a great eye for design and marketing too.

Dawn
      Participant
      @petproductreview

I like Blog Clarity. Wish she posted more often. I also wish she still did the blog review posts because they really made you look at the blog design. At least her past ones are still available.

Pawesome Cats (Tracy)
      Participant
      @pawesomecats

I regularly read and am inspired by Darren Rowse’s ProBlogger which is all about building a successful blog/business. For something a little lighter but still inspiration I read Marc & Angel Hack Life – http://www.marcandangel.com/

Dawn
      Participant
      @petproductreview

Problogger was the first blog I started following…and still follow!😊

Kia
      Participant
      @comewagalong

I actually have a top 3! But Number one on my list would probably be http://www.babymakingmachine.com!

Her posts are always interesting to read in the way that she writes. She also has amazing photos to go along with each of her posts. I’m actually going to take her photography video course in addition to my husband helping me with photography.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.