Home Forums Blog Talk Blog Promotion Giveaway & Holiday Fundraiser for Pets in Need

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Michelle Keeling 12 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Jodi
      Participant
      @kolchakpuggle

I’m not sure of Felissa over at Two Little Cavalier’s is a member of this community or not, but I thought I would invite you all to join a bunch of pet bloggers on our holiday fundraiser.

You’ve all seen those giveaways (favoured by Mommy Bloggers) where you can follow a bunch of blogs on Facebook/Twitter/Google + etc and you’re entered to win a cash prize?

Two Little Cavaliers is doing the same thing, only the cash prize will be split with 60% going to an animal charity of the winner’s choosing and 40% going to a cash prize.

For just $10, you can include three links to your social media pages. Last time I did one of these, I saw about 400 new followers many of whom are now frequent readers.

If you are interested in gaining some new followers for your blog AND helping to raise funds for a pet-related charity you can CLICK HERE to signup. Entries will close TUESDAY, DEC. 13, so don’t wait!!

If you have any questions, I can try to answer them :0)

Happy Holidays,

Jodi

Kol’s Notes

Michelle Keeling
      @sugargin312

Thanks!  I just signed up!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.