Home Forums Blog Talk BlogPaw 2011 Gems

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Dawn 12 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Dawn
      Participant
      @petproductreview

This was my first BlogPaws and I thought all the sessions I went to were great!  There were so many I wanted to attend wasn’t able to so I thought it would be great if everyone shared some of the best points they learned in the sessions they attended. 

So what were some of your best takeaways from BlogPaws 2011?

Amelia Johnson
      Participant
      @ameliahere

My takeaways were many but here are a few:

From The Power of Niche Blogging: Narrow it down and keep content fresh!

From Reach, Relevance and Design: Be in a tribe;75% is headline;use self-hosted blog platform;be unique in your presentation of content rather than a content creator.

From Every Picture Tells a Story: EPS vector-based files are important to have for logos to share with others.

From Unleash Your Inner Movie Producer: Shooting happens first, then interviews.

From StumbleUpon: Follow people that are like-minded and schedule your posts across your social media outlets.

From WordPress Tips: You can’t have too many widgets.

From No Blog is an Island: The importance of Linkytools and Bloghops.

I wish I could have attended each session…they exceeded my expectations!

Audrey Sumberg
      @puppaccino

I live tweeted at BlogPaws. You can check out @puppaccino to see what I thought were some of the best points from the sessions I attended. There were also a lot of others who live tweeted…you can find tons of tidbits under #BlogPaws on twitter too!

Dawn
      Participant
      @petproductreview

Thanks for sharing Amelia and Audrey!  It’s great hearing what everyone learned.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.