Home Forums Newbies – Welcome and Intro Brand New Dog Blog :)

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Elie Foster Macro 8 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Rachel Marie
      @rachelhogue

Hi, everyone!

I finally launched my blog this week. 🙂 It was three months in the making and slower to get rolling than I had originally thought. I have much respect for those of you who are blogging successfully and juggling families, pets, hobbies, and full time jobs!

The blog is Dogs Dig Dirt. It’s going to be a lot of fun. I want to focus on ways to get out and have fun with dogs, and I want to share as much knowledge as I can with as many people as I can. If you feel inclined to share feedback on the site or content, I’d love to hear it.

I have a facebook page for the blog. In the near future I will expand to other social media sites, but for now I’m trying to keep it simple as I grow and learn.

I’ve been hesitant to post here for some time because I didn’t feel like I could contribute much without having a blog of my own. I’m excited to finally go live and start being part of the community.

Thanks for having me!

Rachel

Kimberly
      Participant
      @kimberlyconover

Welcome Rachel! 

We’re glad you joined us!

I’m totally “digging” the name of your blog—I love it! I just liked your facebook page so I can follow along. 

One of the many great things about BlogPaws is that you don’t have to be a blogger to participate in the forums. Pet owners/pet lovers always have stuff to contribute =)

Let me know if you have any questions,

Kimberly

Tina Fullerton
      @tinafullerton2

Hi, my name is Tina and I am new to blogging. How do you add your blog you post on blogpaws to your Facebook page? Thanks for the help

Elie Foster Macro
      @eliefostermacro

Hi Rachel,

This is my first post too!

Well done on launching your blog, you are way ahead of me. I am still unsure which route to go i.e. Website with WIX that gives you a blog facility too, or, simply a blog with maybe WordPress or Blogger. I’ve been looking into the pros and cons and still trying to decide. Part of my problem is that I don’t have any technical skills. Which route did you go?

Wishing you the best of luck, I will also pop over and like your Facebook page.

Regards

Elie 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.