Home Forums Content Sharing Buying in the USA

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Cathy Connolly 10 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Kasey Muttmouth
      @muttmouthnetworks

Hello everyone! I have recently posted an article informing people why it is important to buy pet products made in the USA(and some other acceptable countries). During my research I found that this topic was often not addressed. Please check it out!

http://muttmouth.com/why-buy-dog-products-made-in-the-usa/

Cathy Connolly
      @crush97

Great article!!  I too am very adamant about buying pet treats or food made in the US only.  If it doesn’t say made in the US I will not buy it.   Many companies get by this by saying distributed by etc.  I keep a list of the upc codes with me when shopping 🙂  I will share this post on our site and link it back to your with credits. 

Kasey Muttmouth
      @muttmouthnetworks

Thank you for reading and sharing Cathy! I think it is really important to get the word out about buying US, because many people just don’t know the facts. I really appreciate it!

Cathy Connolly said:

Great article!!  I too am very adamant about buying pet treats or food made in the US only.  If it doesn’t say made in the US I will not buy it.   Many companies get by this by saying distributed by etc.  I keep a list of the upc codes with me when shopping 🙂  I will share this post on our site and link it back to your with credits. 

Cathy Connolly
      @crush97

I agree!   And it is becoming more and more important where we buy from.  You are welcome 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.