Home Forums Blog Talk Call for Entries: Annual holiday decorating contest.

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Christie 8 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Christie
      Participant
      @czizo

Hey guys!

I know I don’t post here often, but I just wanted to spread the word about Deck the Dog House, my blog’s annual holiday decorating contest. It’s underway, and it runs through Dec. 13. Basically, all you have to do is decorate your pet’s living space for the holidays, take a picture, and you’re entered to win all kinds of prizes.

We have lots of Snoopy-themed prizes, including prize packs from Hallmark, a train from Lionel, hats from the Peanuts Movie, dog toys from Fetch 4 Pets and an Amazon gift card exclusively for international winners.

All pets are welcome too, this is not limited to dogs. In fact, one of the Hallmark prize packs are for non-dog entries exclusively.

So please consider entering! To see the entries from last year and get more details, visit this link: http://www.lifewithbeagle.com/2015/11/deck-dog-house-holiday-contest.html

Christie from Life With Beagle!

Scott Jenkins
      @petregale

Hey Christie. I’ll definitely submit an entry for you and spread the word through twitter. My following isn’t large yet as I’m new on the scene, but every bit helps. Retweets and convo from me will come from “Pet Regale”.

Christie
      Participant
      @czizo

Thanks Scott!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.