Home Forums Blog Talk Contact Blogger

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Elizabeth 9 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Summer
      Participant
      @borderterriersruleOK

Hi all,

I have a blog on Blogger, as many of you will know. I run 2 weekly dog related polls on my blog, however recently, polls have stopped counting up votes. I know this because I voted myself, and nothing came up. I am still checking today and I first started up this 2 weeks poll, over 2 weeks ago! It is due for a new poll now, and my readers used to enjoy and benefit from the polls. 

I tried contacting Blogger support however was told they never reply. But I couldn’t and still can’t find an alternative and helpful address I could use!

Anyone know a way of contacting blogger quickly, easily, and effectively so that I do end up with a helpful reply?

Or does anyone know what could be up with my blogger polls?

Many thanks.

Elizabeth
      Participant
      @evtk68

Hi there. I’m on Blogger too and in my history, the best way to find help is through the product forum. 

I Googled your issue and found this recent thread. https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/blogger/E4A4zSVFF3A

(You might have to copy and paste that link.)

It sounds like the widget is broken and Blogger programmers are working on it (no ETA). If you read through the thread, you’ll see that one poster listed some alternative poll services (like Poll Daddy) to use until the widget is fixed. I’ve used both Poll Daddy and Survey Monkey and they’re fine for basic stuff; however, you do have to embed within a blog post. 

Good luck!

Summer
      Participant
      @borderterriersruleOK

Thanks so much Eliszabeth! That thread is full of people experiencing the exact same problem as me – and at the same time as well! Very happy to know they’re looking into it. I’ll give my polls a rest for now and look into some other polling systems. Thanks again! :-))

Elizabeth
      Participant
      @evtk68

You bet! 🙂 

Earl Lover said:

Thanks so much Eliszabeth! That thread is full of people experiencing the exact same problem as me – and at the same time as well! Very happy to know they’re looking into it. I’ll give my polls a rest for now and look into some other polling systems. Thanks again! :-))

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.