Home Forums Content Sharing Dog Body Language Video

4 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Healey Lockett 8 years ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Jody Karow
      @jody

Hello Bloggers – 

Here is a video we created on dog body language.  Feel free to just use the video and write your own content or link directly to this page.  Just ask for a link in return.  😉

The text above the link I’ve been using as text for an FB ad and its has done very well.

Feel free to use this video and write your own copy for a blog post or just link to the page.  Just ask for a link in return.  Thank you!

The copy above the link is the copy I’ve had success in gauging great interest through FB ads.

Do you ever wonder how your dog is feeling and coping in our big modern world?

We made this video to help you know exactly that! Dogs cannot tell us how they’re doing emotionally with words. But, they are always showing us. Most just don’t know where to look.

Look no further! In just a few short minutes you’ll UNDERSTAND your dog like never before.

https://www.dogsenseonline.com/dog-language/

Thanks for sharing everyone!

Ask me any questions any time.  😉

smiles and wags ~

Jody Karow

Mike Standish
      @coastdragonflyreviewers

great

Rachel
      Participant
      @rachel1

Wow, great video! I definitely recognized many of those body language signs from my dog. Mostly happy, but definitely some of the uneasy ones – like when we tell him it’s time for a bath. 🙂 Thank you for sharing!

Valerie
      Participant
      @puppytalesstudio

Great video!!

Love it!

Healey Lockett
      Participant
      @manyrealms

Really great video! On point, clear and concise. Well done!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.