Home Forums Guest Posts Wanted Featuring Guest Bloggers

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Robert 7 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Alyssa Evans
      @aevans
      Hi everyone!
      I’m the new social media handler for PetBreeds, a data driven site dedicated to providing people with more information about their pets! We don’t have a blog feature set up on our site yet, but I’ve made it a goal to engage with the wonderful community of pet bloggers at BlogPaws. Our site is basically a resource for people to learn more about specific species, and we also have an adoption search tool that shows animals needing adoption in your area. 
      We have a ton of articles; anything ranging from the tiniest dog breeds around to some unbiased facts about pit bulls. If you want to feature our editorial content, or be featured on one of our social media sites, please don’t hesitate to reach out! 
      Please let me know if you’re at all interested! I really want to build a community for PetBreeds and move away from just being a ‘site’ people visit. 
      – Alyssa

Kelsie McKenzie
      Participant
      @kelsie

Hi Alyssa,

My name is Kelsie and my site, It’s Dog or Nothing, is geared mainly toward Great Pyrenees and their specific needs. I would love to discuss any partnership opportunities. My email is kelsie@itsdogornothing.com.

Thanks!

Kelsie

Bestpettips
      @info8

Hi, Here is my site http://www.betspettips.com Can u help me also for doing a great job on my blog as We have been putting two posts per week and looking forward for making into a great blog.

Robert
      Participant
      @RobertHudson

I am looking to build a database of dog breeds for my site oregondoglife.com I have been doing it bit by bit because I have little money to spend on writers. This could work well for this site as well as my petradioshow.com site. What do you want in exchange? Feel free to email me at robertphudson@gmail.com

Robert Hudson
      Pet Radio Network
      petradioshow.com
      petstotheheart.com
      oregondoglife.com
      indulgentpuppy.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.