Home Forums Be The Change Go Orange for Animals

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Deborah TaylorFrench 12 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Martha Steward
      @picabo1964

Some may say “I look great in pumkin, other may say not for me Thanks” Would you wear just a little to create a discussion with a stranger, a unique pin or a scarf… to help make a point to your community, “Why Orange this April is so important…..”  ~ Here is the featured article to help you get started : )

…… Orange. A past student of the arts, an art lover, and won’t pass up the opportunity to visit our art galleries within the community. I pondered the reasoning behind why the ASPCA would consider Orange for the April is Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month!

Read the more visit Orange the social movement color for pets

Deborah TaylorFrench
      @dtfwriter

Thanks Martha for the reminder about April. Also on April 15 is Blog Paws Blog for the Change blog hop.

You may know they happen 4 times a year. I’ll see if I can pull up my post for it. WordPress won’t let anyone use code to put up badges (one of the reasons I will be moving my blog).

I will add some orange and a reminder in April on all my posts for Prevention of Cruelty.

Lisa
      Participant
      @heartprintspets

Great idea! Thanks for the reminder and I’ll definitely be sporting orange this month.

Deborah TaylorFrench
      @dtfwriter

Got the power of ORANGE working on my blog, thanks to you. I love putting the link to the ASPCA page on 10 Ways to Celebrate Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.