Home Forums Blogging Tips & Tricks Google+

4 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Summer 9 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Debby / Kirby the Dorkie
      @kirbythedorkie

I feel safer hiding behind Kirby so I set up our Google+ profile as him but now we can add pages like facebook does. Should I leave it as is? Should I change the profile to me and add him as a business page? What do most of you do?

Clowie
      Participant
      @clowiescorner

My biped feels happier with me as the face of Clowie’s Corner and so the Google+ profile is me, but we added a page for the blog as well. Our thinking is that if Google+ try to enforce real names only on profiles,  like Facebook do, then we would still have a consistent presence for the blog and could either transfer the ownership of that page to my biped, or rename my profile. 

Geoffrey
      Participant
      @aimablecats

The Google Account I use for G+, YouTube et al. is in the name Aimable Cats, after my website.  My primary email contact for Aimable goes to an account on a domain I control, but some lines of the contact form are copied to Gmail.  (I also use that Gmail address for BlogPaws. Σ:-{  )

Debby / Kirby the Dorkie
      @kirbythedorkie

Thanks guys. I think I’ll leave it as is. My following is small so I can always change it if I ever need to.

Summer
      Participant
      @borderterriersruleOK

I don’t do much on Google+ at all. I let my blog posts appear their automatically, I sometimes share photos I have taken and can’t help but sharing, statuses on an important date/month or give a shout out to someone if they join my blog hop or shout out to me first.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.