Home Forums Be The Change Great Fundraising News for Pet Rescues & Animal Shelters

7 replies, 2 voices Last updated by vinnythepug 10 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

vinnythepug
      Participant
      @vinnythepug

Great Fundraising News for Pet Rescues and Animal Shelters

“NO-KILL 2020” Fundraiser Club is conducting open registration.  Any Pet Rescue or Animal Shelter in the U.S. or Canada can register and sell from NK-2020’s catalog to receive commissions of $10.00/per sales transaction.  Those who become “NO-KILL 2020 Club” members are paid between $20 and $50.00/per sales transaction.  For Information,visit: 

http://www.vinnythepug.com    or     http://www.nokill2020.com

Lauren Kramer
      Participant
      @laurenakramer

Thank you so much for sharing this!  I am definitely going to be passing this along to my rescue group friends!

vinnythepug
      Participant
      @vinnythepug

Hi Lauren: Tell them about the SEDONA Satchel for which we pay registered rescues and shelters a commission of $10/per sales transaction.  NK-2020 Club members on the other hand are paid $50.00/per sales transaction.  Thanks,  Allen & “Vinny the Pug 4-Ever!

SEDONA Mountain Satchel:  Vinny the Pug’s Satchel gives the classic doctor shape a flirty update with rolled leather handles, shiny nickel hardware and concealed exterior pocket with hidden metal closure.  The front side sports an incredible scene of Vinny posing atop a boulder in Sedona.  The Sedona Satchel will enable you to flaunt your personal style in a way that only you can to the envy of others.

Lauren Kramer said:

Thank you so much for sharing this!  I am definitely going to be passing this along to my rescue group friends!

Lauren Kramer
      Participant
      @laurenakramer

Awesome!  Thank you, Allen & Vinny!

vinnythepug
      Participant
      @vinnythepug

BUYER DIRECTED DONATING:  Buy this bag and we’ll donate $20.00 to your favorite human or animal cause in your name.  Sell this bag and we’ll pay you a $20.00 sales commission.

The PAPAGO Messenger Bag is the beginning of a new era in ease of storage and transportation of those daily essentials. Vinny the Pug’s large Messenger has room for your computer, peripherals, battery packs and more. This bag puts a great new face on the daily grind by sporting Vinny the Pug atop a peak in Tempe’s, Papago Park, Arizona. The printed soft flap has both double buckle and Velcro closures for security and easy access while on the go.  

LETTER OF AUTHENTICITY: To protect the value of your PAPAGO Messenger, you will receive a “Letter of Authenticity” attesting to the fact that your bag is a genuine “NO-KILL 2020 creation.   

•  Constructed of durable fabric

•  Internal padded laptop slot – fits up to 17″ laptop
      •  Back zip pocket
      •  Three slip pockets for cords and accessories
      •  Two slip pockets for phones, i-pods, etc.
      •  Zipper pocket with three pen slots
      •  Double buckle with velcro closure
      •  29″-55″ long, 2″ wide adjustable strap 
      •  17″W x 11″H x 5″D

Lauren Kramer said:

Awesome!  Thank you, Allen & Vinny!

vinnythepug
      Participant
      @vinnythepug

BUYER DIRECTED DONATIONS:  The buyers of this bag are given the opportunity to tell us which rescue, shelter of human-cause to send our $35.00 donations to in their names.

CAMELBACK Mountain Leather Accent Bag:  The CAMELBACK Mountain Bag was inspired by the timeless style and incredible charm of Audrey Hepburn and other beautiful Hollywood icons.  It features turned leather handles and a very spacious inner storage area.  This CAMELBACK Bag is destined to become an all time favorite because of its unique blend of style, class and functionality.

•  Constructed of durable fabric and top grain leather accents
      •  Leather handles
      •  Top zippered closure
      •  Customizable gusset panels
      •  Three interior compartments with center divider pocket
      •  Interior zip pocket, two slip pockets
      •  Metal feet
      •  9″ drop on shoulder straps
      •  13.5″W x 10″H x 4.75″D

vinnythepug
      Participant
      @vinnythepug

“NO-KILL 2020 Fundraiser Club’

vinnythepug
      Participant
      @vinnythepug

Hello Doreen,

I’m sorry I failed you as the past year was a rough one and some things fell through the crack. Would you

please send me your mailing address to:    vinnythepug@yahoo.com 

Sincerely,

Allen

Doreen Yvonne Disbro said:

It would be nice if you would actually sent prizes out for people who won if you are going to promote fundraising efforts. You never sent my prizes from over a year ago.  Very disappointed.

Doreen @doggiesandstuff

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.