Home Forums Newbies – Welcome and Intro Greetings and Salutations! Me is a newbie!

6 replies, 6 voices Last updated by Lisa 10 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Reba Lee
      @rebaacd

My pal Guido the Italian Kitty said this is a great place to join, so here me is!  Me is just getting started wiff my very own dog blog called the Rover Review …  If’s you gots some time on your paws, go over and have a look and tell me what you think of it so far!

♪ Happy Tails to you…. ♫

Reba

Ann
      Participant
      @annstaub

Hi Reba – welcome to the community! I just visited your blog – you’re a super cute doggy!

Reba Lee
      @rebaacd

Thank you fur the warm welcome!  Me went and paid you a visit too! 

Da bunny is a cutie 🙂

Ann Staub said:

Hi Reba – welcome to the community! I just visited your blog – you’re a super cute doggy!

Jenna Drady
      @markandjenna01

I am a newbie here to and looking for some advice on blogging. Not sure which group I should join, or who and what to ask, if anyone can help, pls let me know. Thanks!

Melissa K.
      Participant
      @thereturns7

Hi Reba,

I’m new here too!  I love your blog & followed you plus added you to my Google+ circles!  Good luck with your Rover Review, I think it’s great!  You can check mine out if you have a chance, I am in the morphing process from a bit of everything to a dog and humor blog. More than likely a dog and dog humor blog! Haha! 

Cindy Romero
      @calico.cindy.romero

Hello everyone! I am also new(ish) here and I love what I have gotten a chance to explore so far!

Lisa
      Participant
      @heartprintspets

Welcome everyone!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.