Home Forums Blog Talk Halloween Parade Blog Hop

5 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Dawn 12 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Dawn
      Participant
      @petproductreview

Anyone interested in having a Halloween Parade Blog Hop to share pictures of our critters in their costumes?

Pup Fan
      @wantmorepuppies

I’m totally in!

Julie Flanders
      @juliflan

This sounds like so much fun, I’d love to participate! My pets hate dressing up but I’m going to try to get them to go along with it just long enough for me to take pictures. And I never get enough of seeing all the cuties in their costumes so I know I will love checking in with everyone else! 🙂

Brit Springer
      @info129

I’d love to join in on the fun with my boys – I know Leo will pose (as when he is put in an outfit he becomes paralyzed) Jaxson however might be harder, but I’l take it as a challenge and see if I can wiggle out a picture of him ha ha)

Adopted Mom to Chazz The Dog
      @laghostwriter

I would like to join in on the Howlo’ween fun as well. Will have to see what Chazz The Dog has in mind. LOL He too, like Leo in the post above, will become “paralyzed” when I put him in clothes, even when they in no way encumber his legs, paws, etc. He makes me laugh when he walks all stiff-legged upstairs & around until I give in and take the clothes off of him.  But I will do my best, just to get a photo op.

Dawn
      Participant
      @petproductreview

Okay!  I”ll set up a linky to begin Sunday October 30th.  Maybe this will get me motivated to make the costume I’ve been wanting to make for Malarky the last couple of years.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.