Home Forums Blog Talk Happy Holidays! What’s up for 2012?

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Caren 12 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Dawn
      Participant
      @petproductreview

Just want to wish everyone Happy Holidays!!  I just noticed we hit 100 members in this group.  Yay!!!

2012 is only a week away.  Is there anything you’d like to see discussed in the group over the next year?  Any challenges you think other bloggers might like to join in? What kind of plans do you have for your blog?

One of my blogging goals is to have more scheduled posts. Over the last 25 days I posted everyday which was a lot for me (and not something, I’ll continue.  I’m going to post 3-4 times a week), but I was able to plan ahead and schedule many of them. Scheduling helps me not feel so harried when I’m writing. 

I also want to get into some time of schedule so I can spend some time each day socializing on Twitter and Facebook and commenting. It gets hard to keep up with everything and this is one area I tend to let slide.

I started changing my blog design on afFURmation and will continue to tweak that. I’ve been playing more with GIMP, but it still seems so hard to learn the different features. Those of you who are graphic program whizzes have my great respect!

So what are you doing with your blogging this coming year?

Caren
      Participant
      @cgittleman

Hi Dawn!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU TOO!!!!

Now you know why I can’t always get around to visit the blogs. When I started Cat Chat I was only posting 3 days a week…for the past few months it has morphed into practically SEVEN days a week (and, fool that I am, I started a second blog for Dakota in April)…5,6, or 7 days a week for me is RIDICULOUS….it will continue for a bit because I am backed up on topics that I had scheduled that I had to “bag” due to not having time this week, but my goal for 2012 is to get both blogs down to 3 days a week (on opposite days)….don’t know if I will be able to do that since Cat Chat has grown so much but that is my goal.

I have no life and I am “harried” as you said and that MUST CHANGE! I have no time for anything. I also do not have the time primarily for Twitter and I am greatly lacking on Facebook as well. 

I rarely schedule my posts ahead of time, I have been doing it a little lately (but only like a day ahead)…it is all craziness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In 2012 I MUST make some big changes!

Hope you are having a wonderful holiday!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.