Home Forums New SLC Members Hello everyone, I’m the new kid…

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Carol 8 years ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Allison Peltier
      Participant
      @a.peltz09

My name is Allison, and I am new to blogging but not new to dogs. I recently rescued a 1 year old golden retriever/german shepherd mix named Strider who has some significant issues. He has separation anxiety, and we are trying to raise money for the intense behavior treatment that he will require. Right now, he has an Instagram that I frequently post pictures of him on, but I was hoping to get him some exposure outside of that in a community who hopefully can relate to dogs with behavior issues.

He’s the best boy, my hiking buddy, and I would do anything for him. But at this point, the problem has gotten too big for me. I look forward to hearing your suggestions and I invite you to look at his GoFundMe and his Instagram for some information about his specific story and about separation anxiety as a whole.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to getting involved in the community!

IG: Strider_of_Gonder

GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/SavingStrider

Rachel
      Participant
      @rachel.dejong28

He’s a beauty,welcome to blogpaws Allison.it Might be worth starting a blog for him or his own face book page that way you can expand on his story and his continued journey with you as his mum,there are a lot of pet bloggers out they who have dogs with similar problems to his and the pet blogging comunity is very supportive in times of need.xx Rachel and Speedy

Carol
      Participant
      @fidoseofreality

Hey there and welcome to the pack, Allison! We love that you introduced yourself.

You are welcome to join our Facebook News and Boost Group, too:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/blogpawsboost/

Your dog sounds awesome. Many wags of welcome!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.