Home Forums Blogging Tips & Tricks Help with the Sign-up Process

6 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Kelly 10 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Sissy Saver
      @southfloridasavers

Hi, I am brand new here, and I seem to be having difficulty making sure I have completed all the necessary forms and paperwork.

I thought I did it all the other day when I joined, but just happened upon a long form today that I needed to fill out.

Can anyone please tell me if there is a place on my daseboard to find the info I already completed and to see if I need to finish anything else.

Thank you so much,

Sissy

Caren
      Participant
      @cgittleman

Hi Sissy and welcome! I think because you are HERE that you must have done everything correctly!! I am one of the BlogPaws Ambassadors, WELCOME!!! I think a group that you will find to be super beneficial is the YEAR ROUND NEWBIES GROUP this is a group for NEW PEOPLE TO THE COMMUNITY! You can join and introduce yourself and share your blog links and all. 

Are you planning on attending the BlogPaws Conference in May? There is a group for that too! It’s the BLOGPAWS 2014 CONFERENCE NEWBIES GROUP  and if you are attending, please be sure to join that too!

ALSO there is a BlogPawsChat tonight on Twitter if you are a member of twitter! It’s from 8pm til 10pm EST and you just participate by using #BlogPawsChat

I am going to friend you, so if there is anything else that I can help with, please let me know! (Also, everyone in the Community is SUPER HELPFUL so just ask away!)

Caren
      Participant
      @cgittleman

You are most welcome! I will email Carol Bryant and find out, I think she handles that.

Sissy Saver said:

Thank you Caren!!

I was just afraid that I didn’t get one of the forms completed? Is there a way to check?

Felissa
      @Twolittlecavaliers

First I want to say welcome to the BlogPaws Community!

We have received all of your information and you are good to go in terms of applying for campaigns.

We are in the process of creating an updated Ad Network System. We do have your information but we are not bringing in anyone new under the old system at this time. That said you are still eligible to apply for any campaign that is of interest to you. We hope to have the new system up and running in the near future and will let everyone know so that they can sign up.

that will hopefully help with questions like this in the future. There will be a dashboard that you can sign into but only once you have started running code.

Felissa
      @Twolittlecavaliers

PS. The groups that Caren pointed out are a great place to visit and join the conversation. Caren is awesome and a great person to know.

Caren
      Participant
      @cgittleman

THANK YOU Felissa!! So are you and so is everyone in the Community!!
      Felissa Elfenbein said:

PS. The groups that Caren pointed out are a great place to visit and join the conversation. Caren is awesome and a great person to know.

Kelly
      Participant
      @kelly3

I’m glad I found this because I was wondering the same thing, if I had done everything I needed to do. I don’t know if it’s just me, but I find it confusing at times as to where I should post questions. I guess it’s just a learning process.

I was trying to get information on adding the Real Time Safety Alert to my site.

Oh and I can’t wait to join in tonight on the twitter chat!

Caren Osrin Gittleman said:

Hi Sissy and welcome! I think because you are HERE that you must have done everything correctly!! I am one of the BlogPaws Ambassadors, WELCOME!!! I think a group that you will find to be super beneficial is the YEAR ROUND NEWBIES GROUP this is a group for NEW PEOPLE TO THE COMMUNITY! You can join and introduce yourself and share your blog links and all. 

Are you planning on attending the BlogPaws Conference in May? There is a group for that too! It’s the BLOGPAWS 2014 CONFERENCE NEWBIES GROUP  and if you are attending, please be sure to join that too!

ALSO there is a BlogPawsChat tonight on Twitter if you are a member of twitter! It’s from 8pm til 10pm EST and you just participate by using #BlogPawsChat

I am going to friend you, so if there is anything else that I can help with, please let me know! (Also, everyone in the Community is SUPER HELPFUL so just ask away!)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.