Home Forums Life Happens: Everyday musings and issues in life If you have adopted a senior dog, I would love to hear your story

4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Hindy Pearson 8 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hindy Pearson
      Participant
      @hbpearson

Hi, I’m Hindy and my website is http://caringforaseniordog.com/ 

I am very interested in writing a post featuring people who have adopted senior dogs. I would love to use an image (of you and/or your dog), and include a paragraph about why you adopted a senior, and how much he/she has added to your life.

In return, I am happy to include a link to your blog or social media

If you, or anyone you know is interested, please let me know. I think it would make a great human interest piece.

Thanks,

Hindy

Ashley Mercer
      Participant
      @pawsitivelyflora

Hi Hindy!

I adopted the love of my life Simi, at the estimated age of 8-12! I have had her about 4 years now, and shes even more active now then when we got her! 

She instantly became best friends with my parents 12 year old Shih Tzu Chloe, the two were inseperable. So me and my boyfriend decided to bring Chloe home to live with us 🙂 

We are currently looking at adopting our third senior dog within the next year! 

Hindy Pearson
      Participant
      @hbpearson

Hi Ashley, thanks very much for replying, now that’s a story I love to hear. I’m re-doing my site, making changes so I need to figure out the best way to use this. I’m going to hang onto this and contact you in about a week if that’s okay.

I saw your question about hiring someone to do branding. I hired a great guy who did all my branding for a resource centre I was running to help people who had dogs and cats. I’m now starting to look into branding for my website.

The guy’s name is Davor Peic from Serbia and he’s on Upwork (formerly elance). You don’t have to spend thousands, check him out and see what you think. 

If you need more info, let me know.

Cheers, Hindy

Ashley Mercer
      Participant
      @pawsitivelyflora

Great! I’d love to set something up! 

I think I’m actually starting to get the hang of square space. But will check him out if I decide to go that route!

Hindy Pearson
      Participant
      @hbpearson

No problem.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.