Home Forums Blogging Tips & Tricks I’m back!

5 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Caren 11 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Bax Cat & Co.
      @baxcatandco

Hello everyone!

I love coming onto BlogPaws and checking out everyone’s interesting blogs & perspectives.  Your blogs inspire me.  Someday my little blog wants to grow up to be like your blogs, with lots of followers/communications, daily posts, and lots of love from pets!

My shop on Etsy has been so busy during November, I haven’t really had an extra moment to think, let alone write in my blog.  Dear My Blog: sorry to neglect you in the month of November!  I’ve been busy sewing, so have missed keeping up with blogging networks, social media, and team forums on Etsy as well. 

Goal: to get back into a regular schedule of commenting/reading/enjoying other peoples’ blogs, and to post in mine again at least once per week!  It also helped in November that I took a week off from my job; that was a nice time to catch up on everything in pet-land for sure!

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well, and I pledge to be better at hopping over to BlogPaws more, now that my main holiday rush has subsided in my shop!  Keep up the great posts, you all inspire me, and your pets make me smile 🙂 

Wishing you (and your pets) all a nice December!  See you all on here more frequently!  =^-^=

Carol
      Participant
      @fidoseofreality

Hi there Bax and welcome back – good to have you here. From acorns come great oaks, so keep on blogging. Our community is growing by leaps and bounds, so keep on pouncing in!

Caren
      Participant
      @cgittleman

Glad to see you, I always read your blog 🙂

Wishing you a happy holiday season!

Bax Cat & Co.
      @baxcatandco

Thanks Carol – “From acorns come great oaks” makes me happy.  Lots of pouncing in in my future; BlogPaws is such a welcoming, helpful, and supportive community!

Carol Bryant said:

Hi there Bax and welcome back – good to have you here. From acorns come great oaks, so keep on blogging. Our community is growing by leaps and bounds, so keep on pouncing in!

Bax Cat & Co.
      @baxcatandco

Thanks Caren!  I love when you and Cody visit my blog.  Your support is very much appreciated!  =^-^=

Caren Osrin Gittleman said:

Caren
      Participant
      @cgittleman

Awww thanks!!! Cody is here in my office with me and he says THANKS too!

Bax Cat & Co. said:

Thanks Caren!  I love when you and Cody visit my blog.  Your support is very much appreciated!  =^-^=

Caren Osrin Gittleman said:

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.