Home Forums Blogging Tips & Tricks Image uploading issue

6 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Tom 8 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Tom
      Participant
      @tom1

Hi All, 

We’ve noticed some intermittent glitches with uploading and using images in the community, so I’m going to use this discussion to do some testing.

Please let me know if you’ve had any problems with images here and try to be specific about where you were trying to upload (e.g., your My Photos, in a post or comment, etc.) and what happened.

My first test, using a PNG image from my computer and aligning it on the right:

Thanks!

Tom

Tom
      Participant
      @tom1

Arrgh! It’s annoying when you can’t reproduce the problem to examine and fix it.

Let’s try it again with a JPG:

Aimee
      Participant
      @aimeebeltran

No issues on my end! 

Melissa K.
      Participant
      @thereturns7

Looks great to me on my iPhone.

Rosalyn
      Participant
      @goldenwoofs

Tom, I had an issue posting (sharing) an image on the discussion group yesterday. It won’t let me add an image to a text post, just an image only.

Thank you, Rosalyn

Geoffrey
      Participant
      @aimablecats

Tom, your JPG appeared centered below your text.

Suzanne, I see two posts each with a link to one image.

Aimee, I see one image below your text.

Now I’ll try something with the image from the toolbar  with left alignment (cat on a hay bale)

And two more, using the  Upload Files link, with a cat playing with a string on the couch and sitting on the couch waiting to play

Tom
      Participant
      @tom1

Hmm, thanks for the detail. Did you put the text or the image in first? I started with text, then added the image above.

Same for this one (wanted to try a GIF): 

I’ll keep checking, but want to have enough info to give Ning support a clear description if I need to go that way.

Golden Woofs (Rosalyn Acero) said:

Tom, I had an issue posting (sharing) an image on the discussion group yesterday. It won’t let me add an image to a text post, just an image only.

Thank you, Rosalyn

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.