Home Forums Be The Change Lend a hand to help save a paw: Help Spread the Word About Animal Lover Funding

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Kristin Dewey /Pet Friendly Hlwd 10 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Lindsay Driver
      @info88

Hi everyone,

My name is Lindsay Driver and I’m the CEO and co-founder of Animal Lover Funding.  I’m pretty new here and very excited to be part of such a wonderful blogging community full of pet parents and lovers!  My company provides an online fundraising platform for shelters, charities, and those with high vet bills.  Our goal is to help reduce the financial stress that so many individuals are placed in when caring for their best friends.  We’d love your help getting the word out so that more shelters (who we know usually run on volunteers and shoestring budgets) and those who have racked up vet bills due to an animal’s illness can get the help they deserve.

Take some time and check out Animal Lover Funding and our ALF Blog.  I could also always use some great story ideas (as I’m sure most of us could) 🙂 or feedback in general.  You can contact me on here or at info@teamalf.com

Together, we can help all those who love their animals unconditionally, just like we do.

Thanks,

Lindsay

P.S. Feel free to contact me or friend me!  It’s always fun meeting new people who want to Be The Change as well!  

Rachel
      Participant
      @mykidhaspawsblog

Hi Lindsay,

It would be great to get connected with you, I think what your company does is amazing, and I believe its what all animal lovers want at heart. I recently started volunteering my time to an organization called Northern California Family Dog Rescue. The rescue has been struggling to keep up their budget, and I have jumped on board to help bring the rescue more notoriety.  

I was a veterinary technician for 3 years, and the majority of my education is in Animal Science. I now am working toward my MBA and I would like to merge my business knowledge with my love for animals, and see what I can make happen in the world. I started my own blog (mykidhaspaws.org) that has lots of stories and insights from my veterinary days and things I read about today. 

I would love to hear any advice your have for a pet blogger and hopefully future organization leader. Thank you for your time. mykidhaspawsblog@gmail.com

Rachel Sheppard

Thanks Lindsay!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.