Home Forums Blog Talk Linkwithin Widget

6 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Doodling Dogs 12 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Doodling Dogs
      @doodlingdogs

If anyone here uses the Linkwithin widget, do you know why for some post it only shows the suggested posts as the written title in bullet points compared to the usual pictures with the post title?  This is happening to a few of my posts and I want to know why!

Stephanie
      Participant
      @huletts

I don’t use this widget, but I did find an faq page for it that asks a similar question. The response was “The widget shows text links when most of the recommended posts in the widget do not have an image.” Here’s a link to the faq page: http://www.linkwithin.com/faq.

Do the suggested posts that show up as links have images in them? It sounds like if the majority of them do not have an image in them, then the widget will display the text links instead.  Hope this helps.

Doodling Dogs
      @doodlingdogs

Okay that does make sense.  I know of a few that do not have images so I will look into that.  Thank you so much for your help!!

Doodling Dogs
      @doodlingdogs

Just doing a quick look it seems that was the problem!

Pup Fan
      @wantmorepuppies

Ah, that’s helpful!  Mine was doing that too, but I hadn’t thought to explore why.

Jodi
      Participant
      @kolchakpuggle

Have you guys noticed the load time of LinkWithin really lagging lately? It was sooooo slow athat I pulled it off Kol’s Notes, but I got a fair bit of click thru traffic from it, so I’d like to put it back. Any slow loading issues round your blogs?

Thanks – Jodi

Doodling Dogs
      @doodlingdogs

I haven’t noticed anything… everything appears to be working normally.  

Jodi Chick said:

Have you guys noticed the load time of LinkWithin really lagging lately? It was sooooo slow athat I pulled it off Kol’s Notes, but I got a fair bit of click thru traffic from it, so I’d like to put it back. Any slow loading issues round your blogs?

Thanks – Jodi

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.