Home Forums Guest Posts Wanted Looking for Guest Bloggers/Blog Swaps

9 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Janice 9 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

EntirelyPets.com
      @community

We launched our blog last year, and are always looking for quality guest post and/or blog swaps!

http://www.entirelypets.com/blog.html

Our blog get around 80,000 visitors a month, and we are also big on Facebook and other social media:

https://www.facebook.com/EntirelyPets
      http://www.pinterest.com/entirelypets

Please contact David Clarkson if you are interested. Include links to writing samples and possible blog topics.

community@entirelypets.com

Andrew RottweilerHQ
      @ilandrej1

sent you an email!

regards

Enzie Shahmiri
      @enzieshahmiri

I have send you an email as well. 

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

I just sent you an email regarding guest blogging/blog swaps.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

Haven’t received any feedback as of yet.

Barbara Rivers said:

I just sent you an email regarding guest blogging/blog swaps.

Janice
      Participant
      @mailbox

My girl-meets-dog memoir was published last year by Authentic Publishers and I love guesting on blogs! I write in a humorous vein, and here’s a link to a guest post: http://www.ownedbyahusky.ca/2014/11/saved-by-gracie.html#uds-search-results. You can also read samples of my writing at my amazon page http://www.amazon.com/Jan-Dunlap/e/B002JGEQ0I/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1.

I write primarily about the health benefits of dogs for humans: emotional, physical and spiritual; and what daily life with a dog can be like.

Hope to be guesting with you soon!

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

Hi Janice,

I just watched your interview & liked it very much ~ it certainly is true that animals make our lives healthier & happier. I no longer need a gym membership now that I’m a proud doggie mommy 😉

If you’d be interested, I would love for you to do a guest post on my dog blog K9sOverCoffee.com. My main topic of interest is responsible dog ownership ~ including everything from breed-specific exercise, healthy dog nutrition, the benefits of daily walks, and dog psychology. 

I’m looking forward to hearing back from you!

Barbara

Janice
      Participant
      @mailbox

Thanks for your note, Barbara. I will put together a post and send it along this week for your consideration. What word count do you prefer?

In the meantime, the ebook version of my book is on sale at amazon this week for $.99 – a savings of $12 off the print price. I’d love to have you read it and let me know what you think! Also, please feel free to share the offer with all the other doggie moms you know!

Looking forward to doing some posts for you and getting to know you better!

Jan

Barbara Rivers said:

Hi Janice,

I just watched your interview & liked it very much ~ it certainly is true that animals make our lives healthier & happier. I no longer need a gym membership now that I’m a proud doggie mommy 😉

If you’d be interested, I would love for you to do a guest post on my dog blog K9sOverCoffee.com. My main topic of interest is responsible dog ownership ~ including everything from breed-specific exercise, healthy dog nutrition, the benefits of daily walks, and dog psychology. 

I’m looking forward to hearing back from you!

Barbara

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

Hi Jan,

I write posts anywhere between 400 – 1000 word count, so I’ll leave it up to you how much you would like to write. Feel free to include pictures and/or links to YouTube Videos I can embed into the post!

I shared your $0.99 ebook deal with my followers on Twitter ~ I’d love to read your book, but don’t have a kindle…I prefer the hard copy version, and will get my hands on one of your “real” books 🙂

It’s nice to virtually meet you & I look forward to working with you, too!

Barbara

Janice
      Participant
      @mailbox

Barbara, I have the post ready for you. What email address is the one I should use to send it along with some photos you can use? You can reply via my website address, so it’s private, if you prefer: mailbox@jandunlap.com

Jan

Barbara Rivers said:

Hi Jan,

I write posts anywhere between 400 – 1000 word count, so I’ll leave it up to you how much you would like to write. Feel free to include pictures and/or links to YouTube Videos I can embed into the post!

I shared your $0.99 ebook deal with my followers on Twitter ~ I’d love to read your book, but don’t have a kindle…I prefer the hard copy version, and will get my hands on one of your “real” books 🙂

It’s nice to virtually meet you & I look forward to working with you, too!

Barbara

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.