Home Forums Blog Talk Looking for someone I met at BlogPaws!!

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Jen Gabbard 8 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Chelsea Price
      Participant
      @chels_335

Okay, this is going to come off like a creepy Craigslist post, but just go with it.  I am looking for a woman who was sitting in one of the back rows in the Rescue & Shelter workshop that took place on Thursday of last week.  We were talking about different ways to use your blog to promote homeless animals, and she mentioned something called HeARTSpeak.  She also talked about doing a photo shoot featuring girls in dresses with pit bull breeds and men in tattoos cuddling kittens!  I want to talk to her more about this and I have no idea who she is 🙁  

If this is you (or someone else who has awesome ideas for projects promoting shelter animals), contact me!  My email address is chels_335@hotmail.com.  Thank you! 😀

Ann Marie Hoff
      Participant
      @annmariehoff

I am an artist, and a pet psychic, intuitive medium. I know of the group Heart speak, they do a great job- you have to be an artist and you have to donate for shelter animals. I want to say they are mainly photography, but you can do other media too. 

I am doing a pastel series with cats & dogs with balls for a spay/neuter fundraiser. I need to get it funded for t-shirt promotion and done on a larger scale. I also sit in the back of the room. But it wasn’t me. 

Good luck finding her- If you go to Heart Speak they have a list of their members on their website-

Abby Chesnut
      Participant
      @chesnutmutt

the girls in dresses with pitbulls sounds like Pinups and Pitbulls.

Jen Gabbard
      @dreadsparkz

Did you ever find the person? The only suggestion I could think of is trying to narrow it down through this list (which you very well may have already done) https://blogpawsconference2015.sched.org/event/7a9ae3db323148096eb76d894ac0233e#.VYh9tEbRN_E

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.