Home Forums Guest Posts Wanted Looking to do some guest blogging or blog swapping!

6 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Bestpettips 7 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Erin Amanda
      Participant
      @small_songbird

I’ve just started a brand-new blog focusing on pet poisons and poison prevention.  I am looking to increase some traffic to my site through writing content for other blogs!

Tossed Cookies

My blog is very new (only 4 posts in), but I am updating every day.  I am also starting to produce my own artwork for the site, so if you’re interested in me drawing something for your page, let me know. If you’d like to take a look at it, or if you would be interested in an article for your blog, you can email me at eclifford53@gmail.com!

Love to your at-home furballs,

~Erin

Jodi
      Participant
      @kolchakpuggle

Erin, your blog links seems to lead to a hosting page only? Can you share the correct link? Thanks!

Erin Amanda
      Participant
      @small_songbird

I added a typo at the end.  I’m sorry, the link should head to the proper spot now!  Thanks for pointing that out!

Jodi Chick said:

Erin, your blog links seems to lead to a hosting page only? Can you share the correct link? Thanks!

Ashley Mercer
      Participant
      @pawsitivelyflora

Hi Erin!
      While my blog has yet to launch (should happen shortly after the new year!)
      I’d love to work with you. I am a freelance social media manager and content writter for many global pet companies and have just recently decided to branch out on my own! 

Erin Amanda
      Participant
      @small_songbird

Sure, just let me know when you’re up and running!  I have just gotten started myself 🙂

Ashley Mercer said:

Hi Erin!
      I’d love to work with you. I am a freelance social media manager and content writter for many global pet companies and have just recently decided to branch out on my own! 

Bestpettips
      @info8

Can you help us also for writing some great contents and can we discuss our partnership oppurtunities if you are willing ? My blog is http://www.betspettips.com

Ashley Mercer said:

Hi Erin!

Bestpettips
      @info8

Can u help me in building some great content here in this site also.. We can discuss maximum opputunities… 🙂 HERE IS MY PET SITE

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.