Home Forums Guest Posts Wanted Looking to Pay $ for an Article Writer

4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Dawn Ross 9 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Dawn Ross
      @naturebydawn

I’m not really sure where to post this, but I am looking to pay someone to write articles for me. I have blogs, but these articles aren’t for my blog. I need articles to promote pet travel safety in the car and these articles will be posted to various article sites such as ezine and others. I could write them myself, but I find that I don’t have enough time to do all the article writing I’d like and I want to start focusing on making pet travel videos. So I’ve decided to outsource a writer and what better place to find interested pet lovers than here.

My plan is to pay $0.10 per word with an article of at least 500 words per article with a maximum of two articles per month (making your potential earnings at least $100 per month). I will assist with ideas and safety information. Since these articles will be paid for, they will become my property and I will be permitted to modify them as needed and post anywhere on the internet. I will be happy to indicate your name as the author but may or may not indicate the name of your blog. All links within the article are to go to my blog, my retail website, and/or informational resource sites. Articles subject to approval. Since I will be giving direction, it is unlikely that I would outright reject an article.

I’d like to begin in June and would prefer to hire one person on an ongoing basis. If you’re interested in possibly becoming my article writer, please message me. Send me a link to your blog and/or other articles you’ve written so I can determine if you have a style that I prefer. If I’m interested in your work, we can discuss the details of this commission work further.

Thanks!

Dawn Ross

Kim J. Gifford
      @kimbi

Dawn, I would be interested in talking with you. I make my living as a freelance writer so I am used to writing on a variety of subjects. Pet travel safety is a subject that interests me. I am also a writing teacher and blogger. My blog writing is rather memoir based but if you go to the My Writing section of my blog you can see a variety of articles I have done for magazines and newspapers. My site is http://www.pugsandpics.com. Unfortunately I am on the road for much of this week but check out my site and if you are interested we could talk next week to see if it would be a good fit.

TXpups
      Participant
      @txpups3

I’d also love to talk to you about writing articles. My blog is txpups.us, but I also have previous experience blogging and writing. Feel free to send me a message through BlogPaws or email me at txpups3@gmail.com.

Dawn Ross
      @naturebydawn

Sorry I haven’t gotten back with you Kim! I must have missed the email telling me you replied. Things have been a bit hectic since May when I found out my mom had brain cancer and when my husband got a new job that made us have to move from Kansas to Iowa. I ended up finding a friend to write articles for me, but the more the merrier! What I kind of need now is not only someone to write an occasional article, but to get it posted somewhere that can get my website on pet travel safety some exposure. If you have a way to write and get an article that links to PetAutoSafety.com into a well-known pet magazine, I’d be willing to pay more than $0.10 per word.

Kim J. Gifford said:

Dawn, I would be interested in talking with you. I make my living as a freelance writer so I am used to writing on a variety of subjects. Pet travel safety is a subject that interests me. I am also a writing teacher and blogger. My blog writing is rather memoir based but if you go to the My Writing section of my blog you can see a variety of articles I have done for magazines and newspapers. My site is http://www.pugsandpics.com. Unfortunately I am on the road for much of this week but check out my site and if you are interested we could talk next week to see if it would be a good fit.

Dawn Ross
      @naturebydawn

Thanks, TXpups! :0) I’m going to send you a message through BlogPaws.

TXpups said:

I’d also love to talk to you about writing articles. My blog is txpups.us, but I also have previous experience blogging and writing. Feel free to send me a message through BlogPaws or email me at txpups3@gmail.com.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.