Home Forums Blogging Tips & Tricks My business website..advice please

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Paul Mather – Snowdog Guru 9 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

michelle rouse
      @pawcificnorthwest

Hello all,

I haven’t been on here in a long time. Some things have changed in my life recently, so the blogging has taken a back seat.

I have a question for all of you and if no one knows, then if you could point me to the right direction that would be great.

I am selling my petsitting business and had heard that I could sell the website or web address. I am not even sure how to go about this.

I did read on the web what little I could get. It was made from Word Press.. Is my website and web address the same?

I would like to sell the web address as I don’t want it just to go out there in mainstream and someone snap it up to resell it, which I have heard happens.

**(I had two people interested in buying my business, but both fell through, so I am just closing it up).

Any way, does anyone have any advice as to where I can go??

Thanks for any info

Michelle

Jen | DOGthusiast&FoundPixel.com
      Participant
      @kidderton

Hi Michelle,

I do not know about the quality of this service/site, but a site I used to guest post on sold the site content/domain using this: https://flippa.com/

Good luck!

Paul Mather – Snowdog Guru
      @paulwmather

I agree with Jen, flippa is probably your best bet! Good luck!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.