Home Forums Blogging Tips & Tricks New to the Pet Blogging Community

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Chett J Boxley 10 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Chett J Boxley
      @cboxley

Hi all! I am new to the pet blogging community, and I am interested in your input in how to get the most out of this site. As a pet product manufacturer, I am interested in learning from pet community about things that are important to you all. I also want to learn how blogging might be useful to help us spread the word about our environmentally-friendly animal litter product. So as a blogging rookie I am interested in this group’s “Tips and Tricks”…thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Cheers,

Chett

Carol
      Participant
      @fidoseofreality

Hi Chett – Nice to welcome you to the community.

In terms of blogger programs, we would love to talk to you about that. You can reach out to Chloe at Chloe@blogpaws.com and let her know you are interested in working with our bloggers.

In terms of some ways to maneuver around and get to know us,

http://community.blogpaws.com/group/blogpaws-community-newbies/forum/topics/resources-for-newbies

We have Twitter chats on most Tuesdays from 8 to 10 pm est and you can follow hashtag #BlogPawsChat. Come to the Facebook page and interact with us there, too.

Welcome!

Chett J Boxley
      @cboxley

Carol,

Thanks for the nice response! I will reach out to Chloe…and I will check out the newbies forum. I am excited to learn something new!

Cheers

Chett

Carol Bryant said:

Hi Chett – Nice to welcome you to the community.

In terms of blogger programs, we would love to talk to you about that. You can reach out to Chloe at Chloe@blogpaws.com and let her know you are interested in working with our bloggers.

In terms of some ways to maneuver around and get to know us,

http://community.blogpaws.com/group/blogpaws-community-newbies/foru…

We have Twitter chats on most Tuesdays from 8 to 10 pm est and you can follow hashtag #BlogPawsChat. Come to the Facebook page and interact with us there, too.

Welcome!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.