Home Forums Social Media Tips New Triberr Tribal Stream Format

6 replies, 5 voices Last updated by BoingyDog 10 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

GIZMO GEODOG
      @jgandb

Help please…has snyone figured out the new tribal stream on Triberr? I can’t figure out how I share a post…I’m only seeing manual sharing and that means I’m live tweeting everything at once…How do I share on a schedule?

GIZMO GEODOG
      @jgandb

Never mind…I’ve reloaded the page and this time the green check box came up…maybe i hit a temporary system glitch?  Someone else told me they had to re-log in and then hit the “Stream” llink for the green check box to appear

Ann
      Participant
      @annstaub

I saw it briefly but have been too busy to mess with it any today. Hope it’s not too different! 

L.E. Mastilock of RascalandRocco
      Participant
      @rascalandrocco

It was like that for me for a little while, but went back to letting me hover & share. Now, though, I barely see anyone’s posts. Thought maybe I was removed from groups, but no, still there & even added to some new ones. I hope they fix it soon so I can share more posts! okay, that was no help at all. Sorry

Carma Allen
      Participant
      @carmapoodale

I don’t understand this Triberr at all but I am on there. I am all lonely because I have no tribe 🙁 Should I start my own? 

BoingyDog
      @fun

I had to go to Account >>> Settings >>> Tribal Stream to set my frequency. I’ve hit a couple bumps with the new stream but they never seem to last long. I figured maybe they’re still updating some things.

GIZMO GEODOG said:

Never mind…I’ve reloaded the page and this time the green check box came up…maybe i hit a temporary system glitch?  Someone else told me they had to re-log in and then hit the “Stream” llink for the green check box to appear

BoingyDog
      @fun

Carma! Join us! I really like Triberr – there are lots of tribes to join and I was just invited to a new tribe today called Pet Bloggers. You can start your own tribe too, of course!

Carma Poodale Allen said:

I don’t understand this Triberr at all but I am on there. I am all lonely because I have no tribe 🙁 Should I start my own? 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.