Home Forums Be The Change RSVP FOR CONFERENCE TO BE SURE YOU GET SWAG FROM TERI!

4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Caren 11 years ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Caren
      Participant
      @cgittleman

Hi Guys!!! Our Furiend Teri has a page where you should RSVP for the conference because she makes everyone MINI swag bags that are too adorable!!!

Here is the link to RSVP so she knows who to make a bag for! When I went to RSVP I didn’t see how to at first, to avoid being confused like I was, look on the upper right corner….you RSVP there FIRST, then you can leave a comment! Here is the link

http://community.blogpaws.com/events/blogpaws-2013

Teri
      Participant
      @furrydance

@Caren…Well, I can’t make everyone those Curly Swirly bags or I’d have to rob a bank, hahameow. But I do my best to make enough bags to pass out to bloggers I follow and try to get in a few new bloggers whose blogs strike my fancy (kinda like a Blog Hop). I still have to make cookies (Sardine for the cats, Peanut Butter for the dogs) and shop for a few Ferret and GP items, oh and bags, hahameow!

Caren
      Participant
      @cgittleman

oh that’s ok…you don’t have to make me one. I just thought you wanted us to let you know that we were coming. I understand, no problem, since I have a cat and a dog it is really ok.

Teri Thorsteinson-Curlz & Swirlz said:

@Caren…Well, I can’t make everyone those Curly Swirly bags or I’d have to rob a bank, hahameow. But I do my best to make enough bags to pass out to bloggers I follow and try to get in a few new bloggers whose blogs strike my fancy (kinda like a Blog Hop). I still have to make cookies (Sardine for the cats, Peanut Butter for the dogs) and shop for a few Ferret and GP items, oh and bags, hahameow!

Teri
      Participant
      @furrydance

@Caren…Of course there’s a bag for Dakota and the ‘Chatty Cats’, hahameow! 

Caren
      Participant
      @cgittleman

you are sweet, thank you!!!! I only have one kitty 🙂

Teri Thorsteinson-Curlz & Swirlz said:

@Caren…Of course there’s a bag for Dakota and the ‘Chatty Cats’, hahameow! 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.