Home Forums Blog Talk Sharing Google Analytics

4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Danielle 8 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Danielle
      Participant
      @deewrite7

Hi, I was approached by Crowdsource to apply to work on a campaign for a dog product. I filled out a couple of questions and now they want me to release my Google analytics before they make a decision:

Final step: please connect your Google Analytics account so that we can understand your blog’s audience size. This is very important because it greatly increases your chance of getting selected for this and future opportunities with brands. 

1. Go to: http://ga.crowdbooster.com
      2. Login to the Google account that manages analytics for your blog
      3. Add your blog to grant us read-only permission to your traffic numbers
      4. Ensure that your blog appears on the list
      5. That’s all! We’ll be in touch soon.

Thanks! 
      The Crowdbooster Team

Is this legit and safe to do? I’ve never had to do this with any other campaign and I’m leery to let them view my account. Has anyone been asked to do this?

Thanks,

Danielle

Cathy Bendzunas
      Participant
      @claycath

Yes, it’s legit. they only want read only access. I know some of the big ad networks do this.

Danielle
      Participant
      @deewrite7

Great- thank you!

Cathy Bendzunas said:

Yes, it’s legit. they only want read only access. I know some of the big ad networks do this.

Summer
      Participant
      @borderterriersruleOK

This sounds legit. As they’ve said, they only want to be granted read-only access, meaning they won’t be able to do anything but read your traffic numbers.

Danielle
      Participant
      @deewrite7

Thanks. I applied for the campaign and was accepted, so yes, it was legit.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.