Home Forums Blogging Tips & Tricks Social Media Handles Don't Align but I have followers

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Molly
      Participant
      @MollyandCallie

Hi,

So when I started my blog about Callie, I was just setting out to write her story. I didn’t exactly develop my “why” as it were until I went along and decided that I wanted to get the story out there and publicize the blog.

However, the whole time I have been using my own Twitter and IG handles to share photos, posts, etc. and already have a following particular to Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and also other rescues/puppy mill rescues. On Twitter, she’s part of another blogger’s “cavpack”.

My twitter and IG handles are consistent, and I always tag IG with #callieswag, try to with twitter. I don’t want to start over building an audience but all the reading out there would advise me to have separate accounts. I don’t know, how do I separate the personal from the professional without losing my following, which is far greater on social media right now than it is on my blog or her FB page for that matter.

It has been less than 6 months since I have started the blog.

TIA for any thoughts –
      Molly

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.