Home Forums Content Sharing suggestions welcomed by new blogger

6 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Susan Grossman Michalczak 10 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Susan Michalczak
      @susan.michalczak

I’m new to blogging and would love to hear comments and suggestions for ways to improve my blog. Petstuffblogger

Cathy Connolly
      @crush97

Hi Susan, I think you blog is great!   I too am looking for comments and suggestions on how to make mine better.  There are so many BP members that have tons of followers and their websites are fantastic.  I am amazed at the amount of time they put into it.  I think getting the followers is the key and the difficult part.  I keep trying. 

Wish you the best!

Ann
      Participant
      @annstaub

Oh it’s a Tumblr blog! I started one a while back and it seems like Tumbling might be a little different? I am still new to Tumblr but it’s fun. Yours looks nice! 

Caren
      Participant
      @cgittleman

I am with Ann, never had a blog on Tumblr, just use it to share photos. Your blog is great but I am wondering if having it on Blogger or WordPress might help you in the long run?

Susan Grossman Michalczak
      @momsusan

Thank you for the suggestions.  I agree that Tumblr is not the best avenue for my blog.  I tried Wix but I don’t like the restrictions so I’ll probably give WordPress a try.  I appreciate your feedback.

Caren Osrin Gittleman said:

I am with Ann, never had a blog on Tumblr, just use it to share photos. Your blog is great but I am wondering if having it on Blogger or WordPress might help you in the long run?

Ann
      Participant
      @annstaub

There may also be some restrictions on free WordPress also. Not sure what kind of restrictions Wix has. 

Susan Grossman Michalczak said:

Thank you for the suggestions.  I agree that Tumblr is not the best avenue for my blog.  I tried Wix but I don’t like the restrictions so I’ll probably give WordPress a try.  I appreciate your feedback.

Susan Grossman Michalczak
      @momsusan

Thank you, Ann.  I’ll let you know once I take a good look and compare them.  I appreciate your help.
      Ann Staub said:

There may also be some restrictions on free WordPress also. Not sure what kind of restrictions Wix has. 

Susan Grossman Michalczak said:

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.