Home Forums Be The Change Supporters of Animal Adoption

5 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Gina Neuman 9 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Kathy
      @wtdognose

Hello all – as a supporter of animal rescue we decided to produce a wristband that helps get the adoption message out. My company – what the dog nose – has these for sale on its website. If you are interested in buying several just email me to ask about a discount (wtdognose@gmail.com). Here’s the photo and the website – http://bit.ly/Si6dIq 

Live Love Adopt

Lauren Kramer
      Participant
      @laurenakramer

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing website and cause, Kathy!  I am proud to say that I have ordered an orange wristband and cannot wait to wear it!

Greta
      Participant
      @grusso

This is great to know.  I wish you had cat adoption wristbands since this is Adopt a cat month.  I will keep you in mind for other things.

Kathy
      @wtdognose

Thanks Lauren. We will get this sent out to you shortly.

Lauren Kramer said:

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing website and cause, Kathy!  I am proud to say that I have ordered an orange wristband and cannot wait to wear it!

Kathy
      @wtdognose

Hi Greta – while we are a dog themed company, our wristbands are designed to cover all animals with paws. So imo it is terrific for cat adoption as well. Thanks for commenting.

Greta Russo said:

This is great to know.  I wish you had cat adoption wristbands since this is Adopt a cat month.  I will keep you in mind for other things.

Gina Neuman
      @info71

I really like the wristband in 3 of my favorite colors!  

I’ve been looking for this type of wristband. And the dog tees are cute too 🙂

I’m launching a new blog http://www.multidogblog.com  on June 30 and and want to know more about your products so I will send you an email to discuss further.

-Gina

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.